Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to our wonderful little boy!!!!



Today Patrick is 3 years old. I cannot believe it. There were times when time did not seem to stand still and yet, he really is a little boy now and no longer a baby. That transition did seem to happen so fast. This morning when I told him he was 3 years old he replied, "no, no, I am 2". This evening when I asked him how old he was he said "3 and showed me 3 fingers". What a bright learner! Anyway, he has had a great day blowing out candles with his paternal grandparents and cousins and then doing the same at home with Ma maman visiting from Paris.

2 comments:

clotilde said...

I just wanted to wish Patrick a happy birthday!!
He has changed so much since I've seen him at parc Monceau.
J'espère que vous allez tous bien et je vous souhaite une très belle année
Clotilde

Loren said...

The second photo of Patrick is so funny, is he saying " cheese"?